I'm addicted to facebook!

Friday, November 6, 2009 ·

Yes, title says is all... I'm a facebook addict!

I started using facebook 2 to 3 months ago, since everybody in the office is using facebook. they kept talking about the quizzes, games and other applications that this new social networking site has to offer, so I joined.

It took me a while before I understood what the whole concept of facebook is. I started with one application which is the super poke pets, sad to say I got bored with it. I tried to dig into the links that facebook has to offer as well as checking and joining the different application invites, which resulted to me being active in Farmville, Farmtown, Cafeworld, Restaurant City, Yoville and Roller Coaster Kingdom.

After all of the hardship of learning how this works, I didn't realize that I have been spending 5 hours of my time in just facebook alone! Now that is a real sign of being a facebook addict and I know you too are just like me. :)

0 comments:

Sponsors










Traffic Exchange with 160,000+ members



My BlogCatalog BlogRank






Increase Page Rank

Followers

MyBlogLog

Page Rank Checker