Do you want to earn $4,221 every month?

Thursday, November 5, 2009 ·

I have been earning online for quite a while now, and Clixsense is one of the sites that I really wanted to reach payout from. But I tend to become lazy due to the fact that they only give 1 to 2 ads per day for free members. Now I checked my clixsense again and to my surprise, they are now offering earning more money through your referral's referral up to 5 levels! Now that's a good catch! so here I am now, Promoting Clixsense for the first time. I hope all of you would join. I would upgrade my account in a few days time. :)

this site offers the following:

Free members (Non-Premium members) will receive $0.01 for each referral and will receive $2.00 if their direct referral upgrades to a Premium account. You will also receive 10% of revenues generated from your referrals' ad purchases.

Premium Members are paid affiliate commissions 5 levels deep!

PREMIUM MEMBERS – You are instantly paid $0.10 for each new referral. When one of your direct referrals upgrades their account to a Premium membership, you are instantly paid $2.00 for that member's upgrade. (You are also paid commissions on any ads that member clicks on) When that member refers a new member who upgrades to premium you are instantly paid a $1.00 override commission. You just got paid for doing NOTHING! Even better, that same scenario pays FIVE LEVELS DEEP! And now, level five referrals pay as much as your direct referrals: $2.00!!

Let's take a look at what happens if you were to refer only five new members to ClixSense.com and ONLY three of those members upgrade to a Premium account. We'll use the same scenario through all five levels:

LevelReferralsUpgradesCommission
Yourself


One53$6.00
Two2515$15.00
Three12575$75.00
Four625375$375.00
Five3,1251,875$3,750.00
Totals3,9052,343$4,221.00


If you want to earn as much as that? click the banner below

0 comments:

Sponsors










Traffic Exchange with 160,000+ members



My BlogCatalog BlogRank






Increase Page Rank

Followers

MyBlogLog

Page Rank Checker