How to know if a PTC or PTR site is a scam

Monday, November 9, 2009 ·

As I have written in my first blog entry, I have been searching for different ways to earn online. One of the ways I've found that would help me achieve that is through joining PTC and PTR sites. All of the PTC and PTR sites promise to pay their users on time through different payment processors like Alertpay and Paypal, yet almost majority of these sites are just telling lies. I also have been victimized by some of these sites.

I will not be ashamed to tell everyone that I have learned my lesson and I have been fooled by the following sites:

1. Aglocomails
They promised to pay 100 dollars to all of their users for every email they sent and you've clicked, and just recently I was able to reach their minimum payout of $20,000. I searched the whole site for a payout button and there is none, searched also in the internet if there's also someone who has the same experience as mine. To my surprise, there are many people who have been experiencing the same thing as mine. Bux.to also complained that this site copied their payment proofs and used them in their site.

2. Cashmails.org / Cashmails.com
Same as aglocomails, they offer a big amout for every email clicked. I didn't reach payout but I have encountered some problem and left a message to their support. A month or two has passed and this PTR site didn't answer any of my messages. I even tried sending a message to them saying that they are a scam and still no reply. Again, this is a scam site. Many people also wasn't able to receive any payout from them.

3. AWSurveys
Very promising site offering $4 for every survey you've answered upon sign-up. Then after that, no more surveys will be given to you. You have to refer people in order to earn money from this site. As for me, why should I refer people to this site when they offer nothing.

This are just some of the sites that I've joined that has fooled me, and I don't plan on adding another site my list of "PTC / PTR Site that Fooled Me".

So what are the signs if a PTC / PTR or Online Earning Site is a SCAM or not.

1. A legitimate earning site doesn't require its users to pay them anything.
2. Maximum earning of every online earning site unless its a survey site pays less than $2 per ad/email.
3. An earning site especially PTC and PTR sites should have forums in order for you to interact with different users.
4. The admin of the site should be able to reply to any of your concerns. If they don't reply, it means that they have no interest at all to the welfare of their users.

This are some of the tips that I can give you and they are all based on my experience. I'm sharing this to all of you in order for you to not make the same mistake as I did.

0 comments:

Sponsors










Traffic Exchange with 160,000+ members



My BlogCatalog BlogRank






Increase Page Rank

Followers

MyBlogLog

Page Rank Checker