Seeking earning opportunity online

Saturday, October 3, 2009 ·

Many of us are seeking extra income especially in these unfortunate time due to the economic crisis the whole world is experiencing. I'm also one of those in need to extra income but I can't find a suitable part time job for me. Call center is not the place for me and answering phone calls late at night is not my forte, being a part time professor is a great part time job but this requires at least some units in masters and I'm just an undergraduate.

So upon searching the internet for other earning opportunities, I've seen blogs who have been successful in this so called PTC (Pay to Click) or PTR (Pay to Read) sites. As I've researched more about this sites, it seems to be interesting yet the problem is you'll be earning $0.01 cents per ad clicked but hey, other people is successful at this earning almost $2K per month due to their patience and perseverance to succeed in the PTC world.

So I gave it a try, signed up to different PT
C sites to check my luck. I joined the sites BUX.gs, Neobux, Palmbux, Incentria, Levinclix, Nominimumbux, Incrasebux, and linkgrand.

As of now, I'm already earning a few dollars from both Neobux and Bux.gs (they are my favorite sites). I have already requested payout from bux.gs and am now waiting for them to send my $2.09 to my paypal account.

Here's my proof....




I will post again if my payout will be successfull

0 comments:

Sponsors










Traffic Exchange with 160,000+ members



My BlogCatalog BlogRank






Increase Page Rank

Followers

MyBlogLog

Page Rank Checker